CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

California!

Pretty much all I have to do is say California and I am in a better mood. This last weekend I got to spend with my mom, sister, 2 cousins, and aunt down at a gift show choosing retail items for our stores this year. We laughed alot I was a little sick but the warm california sun helped with that. We had some Hilarious moments. One being Lola(GPS) and Me trying to find Outback Stakehouse in downtown LA, She was not cooperating, we drove for 1 1/2 hrs. while I drove My cousins gave us a lesson in testing, and when my sister used the predictive testing tool she tried to type hysterical, and It kept coming up girltesticle. Wow! Our whole trip was like this, funny things happening all the time, We even found fuzzy Jesus statues. Dont you think those will sell? Although we were very goofy most of the time I have come back with a new resolve to do my visiting teaching (thanks Jenny), and suck it up. I would love some ideas on how to make it easier, bearable, and worth it. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Randi said...

Oh my goodness that was such a fun trip. And did I thank you 100 times yet for being willing to do the driving???
I need to be a better visiting teacher, too. I think really a lot of that is just sucking it up and figuring out how to get it done, rather than listing the reasons why I can't get it done.
Oh, and the US mail is your friend. I have no problem mailing a card every other month or so.

Cherish said...

Hey Tami...I just joined the blogging world and want to add you to my blog...I just need your email address, you can email me at cherhayes@hotmail.com if you want to. I am still laughing about he girls testicle!!! That is sooo funny...sounds like you had a fun trip. (Did you find any furniture?)

Elena said...

Welcome back. Sounds like you had lots of fun. I've always thought you belonged in California. But, I'm glad to have you here in Utah.

Anonymous said...

As a member of the GNO club I find the girltesticle story hilarious!! Why didn't you share that with us on Thursday, then we maybe could have stayed up until 2:30. You are so stinking cute about visiting teaching. Hope I didn't sound too over the top with advice because I struggle in so many other departments I always feel guilty giving advice to people that have it so much more together. Your the best. Good luck with the visiting teaching. By the way I just got put in the Relief Society as the secretary, so maybe now I'll become stuffy and hoyty-toyty too. Try to keep me real ok?