CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Embarrassing!


Every once in a while I will have this silly little problem. I have on star in my truck and I will accidentally hit the phone button on my steering wheel, which then in turn, turns on the phone. The problem that I am having is that I don't know what button to push to turn it off. So this morning I was on my cell phone with a friend, I accidentally hit the on star phone button, and this is the conversation I had.
Me: Hey friend whats up
on star: Please say the phone # you want to dial
friend: Whats going on?
Me: Turn off
friend: What?
on star: That is not a number
Me: Discontinue
friend: are you talking to me?
on star: Try a number like this 555-1313
Me: Just turn off you stupid thing.
friend: LOL
on star: Do you need help?
Me: YES!
The 2 kids I picked up from school: Yah stupid turn off! Stupid thing! Yah stupid!
Me: Oh kids don't say stupid, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that.
on star: Are you ready to make a call?
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We all got quite a laugh out of my stupidity. What can I say I totally had a blond moment.

So yes eventually I just started hitting buttons and it turned off. So Embarrassing.

9 comments:

Sherian said...

that's hilarious! they should make an "on-star" commerical out of that situation!

Cherish said...

So Funny...oh, I hate things like that! You feel totally out of control! I bet your friend was like what in the world is she talking about, she's lost it! I'm glad you have moments like that too. :)

Jennifer said...

That was soooo funny. The best was when you were like "HANG UP!" and I thought you were talking to me :) You are so funny.

Elena said...

I wish I could have been on the other line! That is seriously funny. I love you reminding the kids to not follow your bad example.

Randi said...

I'd love to be a fly in your car sometime. I can just hear you telling your kids not to say stupid. Like Mommy.
LOL!

Nancy Zundel said...

This one had me laughing out loud! That was a great story! Man, you have posted a lot since I last checked. Cute stuff. I have just been MIA for a while, sorry, I am now back in life again!

Alicia said...

You could win a prize worth dollars for that story! Maybe you should have a 'hidden camera' installed too!

Amy Peterson said...

Hey sis, it's going to be ok! My kids would have made me sit on the naughty bench for that one! Yes, I have been there before. Pretty soon everything is going to be talking to us.

Amy Peterson said...

Hey sis, it's going to be ok! My kids would have made me sit on the naughty bench for that one! Yes, I have been there before. Pretty soon everything is going to be talking to us.