CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Great event!





We had a great event at our house in June. So as I have mentioned before Abbie turned 8, and she decided to get baptised and become a member of our church. I am so proud of her. She is really smart and loves to learn about the church and about the scriptures. It was a great day. She got to wear the dress my mom made for me to get baptised in, she had a special moment with her dad who baptised her, and after we had a big party, and got to spend time with all her family and friends. I cant believe how big she is getting.

5 comments:

Randi said...

Oh I love love love the pictures!!
Is that tall blond in the back David's sister? They look alike.
You have such a beautiful family and a beautiful special girl.
(well, both of them, but you know what I mean.)

Amy Peterson said...

what a special day for everyone! Thanks Abbie for being such a great example to my kids!

Elena said...

Congratulations! What a great day for y'all. She looked so beautiful in your dress.

Jennifer said...

How neat that she got to wear your dress. I love sentimental stuff like that. What a good girl you have!

Christy Matthews said...

Abbie is such a beautiful and sweet girl! What a great example she is to her cousins. They love and adore her!