CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Does anybody know what a sunbeep is?

So Monday night at FHE my littlest picked the closing song and that was Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, however this is how she sings it, Jesus wants me for a sunbeep, of course with jazz hands and all to accompany it. So do you know what a sunbeep is?

4 comments:

Sherian said...

Oh! Jesus wants us for a sunbeep at our house too! I figure the word somehow came from the sound which comes from their mouths when their cute little bums land on those hard Primary chairs. Maybe if they didn't jump up while saying the word it could come out as sunbeam? I dunno!

Amy Peterson said...

Technically, Sunbeep is a Alternative rock band! If we are being technical! Pretty Cute : )

Christy Matthews said...

Too funny, I think all of my kids thought it was sunbeep at one time or another. It's familiar--what the heck is a sunbeam to a 4 year old. Somehow in their brain sunbeep makes more sense than sunbeam?

Jennifer said...

I think it's when you honk/beep your horn after a long winter and you finally see the SUN again!!