CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Christy!


So most of you know that I come from a family with mostly girls, sorry bud, I have fantastically wonderfully creative sisters and a brother, and one just celebrated her 6th anniversary of turning 29. Happy Birthday Christy! I love you so much and I am so glad that I could help you this year. You are a great inspiration to live life today. I just can't wait until you live closer. This is a pic of Christy & me at GTU

4 comments:

Randi said...

That is a great picture, too! Happy birthday Christy!

Amy Peterson said...

We are so supper lucky to have amazing sisters! And one GREAT brother!

Christy Matthews said...

Thanks for the Birthday wish! Thanks for your help this year! I hope I can return the favor for you someday. It is very hard to be away from family and loved ones--I am sure we will be seeing you this winter! THANKS!!!

Brooke S said...

You totally rocked.. I never get to watch T.V.... I was working out and turned on the t.v. and there you were making those yummy tarts!!! You looked so cute... Hope all is well. I totally miss seeing you..

Hugs
Brooke