CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

All because two people played Co-ed Basketball!





Wow! lets just start there. It is our 11th wedding anniversary on Feb. 13th I know it is pretty cheesy to get married the day before Valentines day. All I have to say is it was a school break and we were not going to wait until May!!! I have to say it has been quite a ride and I am one lucky little chick. Not everyone knows how we meet so here is the short version. We both lived in the Rivera down at BYU in July of 1996, We ended up playing on a co-ed basketball team together, he would give me a ride in his mustang to the games and of course I loved that. We finally went out in October. We pretty much fell in love after that. We were together almost all the time. I think the thing that attracted me to Dave was well he was hot, he was devoted to the gospel, and wow those dimples are awesome. Dave proposed to me on my birthday Nov. 26th 1996 and we were married on Feb. 13th 2007. I love him very much, and cant imagine doing this without him. He is such a great man, he works so hard and still takes time to go to Disneyland and spend time with his princesses. Now remember that our wedding was 11 years ago, so dont laugh to hard at our wedding photos

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know you said not to laugh to hard...but come ON!!! I'm busting a gut here!! Those pictures are CCCCCLLLLAAASSIC! My favorite is for sure the one with the Saviors painting in the background. I'll have to remember that shot for my next wedding. Okay, just kidding...(well not really) you guys are really cute. Happy Anniversary and have SOOOOOOO much fun in Disneyland. Soak up some rays for the white girl ;)

Elena said...

So, the style has changed, but you haven't aged a day. You look great. Congratulations on 11 years. We hit that in June. Enjoy Disneyland and the next million years.

Randi said...

I remember that day! It was wonderful, and you were so in love.
I love the pictures and the story. So fun!

Tami Vincent said...

So O.K. I have to explain about the picture with the Savior. It was so cold outside they let us take pictures inside the temple. So there you go.

Cherish said...

Hey, I think I had the same outfit and hair do in my engagement pictures too! Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary to you guys!!!

Randi said...

Hi Tami!-
I have an award for you at my blog!
Swing by when you have a minute.

Nancy Zundel said...

I remember that day too. I guess those pictures dont look that funny to me since that's what you have always looked like to me. Ahhh, Dave and his mustang, we all knew that would get him a woman someday! Looks like it worked! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope you had fun in Disneyland. Love, love, love your pictures. How funny is that. Eleven years ago I was just starting to date!! You wouldn't think three years is a big difference, we're 7 1/2 years married, pretty crazy. Jeff loves the one of you making out with Dave's cheek. We got a good laugh so thank you. Can't wait to see all of your fun pics.

Breezy said...

Hey beautiful! I miss running with you so much!!!! Happy anniversary, love the 80's pictures :) This will be a good way to keep in touch sinch, well, we dont ;)

Bri

An said...

Yay to a great couple! We're so happy for the good times we had during your stay in Michigan. Wish we could still hang out with you.