So for all my friends that blog I have a new goal and that is to post everyday for the next 2 weeks, so it might be boring, but hopefully something new everyday. So today I will start with how wonderful our trip to Disneyland was. We left of Wed. the 13th in the morning and it is a good thing, because we heard how crazy the storm was. We then spent the next 4 days taking pictures of the princeses, eating with the princeses, going on rides with the princeses, and watching the parades full of princesesl. It was so fun. I love seeing my girls smile. By about the 2nd night Dave had had it. Disneyland had kicked his butt. We also got to visit Daves brothers family and we had a great time. The Boogie Man (Daves Valentines family tradition) came and visited a day eartly, but the girls were a riot. We also got to visit one of Daves best friends family, they also have 2 girls so they pretty much were best friends from the moment we walked in the door. The only thing I regret is that we didnt eat at in-n-out more. We love Disneyland.
Friday, February 22, 2008
DISNEYLAND AND THE BOOGIE MAN!
Posted by Tami Vincent at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yea for more posting!!!
Have you ever blogged the Boogie Man tradition? What a riot!! Maybe that could be a post in the next 2 weeks.
Post a Comment