CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Love it!



I just have to start by saying that this year I decided that I was going to learn how to snow ski. I have always hated going because I was really bad at it. Snow plowing down a hill is not what I call fun. So we decided to put Elle In Ski School, it is kind of a perk through her pre-school, and I went when I could while she was in school, but I have to say yesterday was a blast. We took both kids my hubby and I and we skied all afternoon. My kids are so awesome at it. I cant wait to go again. I did help that it was a beautiful day, and nice and warm for skiing. Here are some pics of sundance.

5 comments:

Cherish said...

That sounds so fun! That is awesome you are all learning how to ski. Such a fun family activity! I have so many fun memories of skiing with my dad. I took lessons when I was 6 and my dad I would go skiing all the time. Glad your feeling better!

(Email me at cherhayes@hotmail.com so I can add you to my blog. :))

Randi said...

Yay for you and for trying new things! I'm SO impressed. (and so glad you're feeling better!)

I like skiing, I just don't like being cold - - and paying for the privilege.

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous you went skiing! How fun. I too am glad you are feeling better! This is your cousin Jenny BTW...:)

Elena said...

Fun! I've lived in Utah since fall of '94 and have NEVER been skiing. In college I was too busy and in marriage I'm always pregnant. Enough already. One day you'll have to teach me. Glad you are well enough to ski. Hope you stay healthy.

Jennifer said...

still waiting for the pictures....Tell Dave to get with it!