CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhh Lake Powell






If you have been to Lake Powell you know what I mean. We had quite the adventure. First on the way down we keep hitting these rain storms that we really severe, the boat that we got had a stupid cover, we had to take it off in the middle of one of those huge rain storms, our plan was to stop in Beaver and then travel all the way to Page. We stoped 6 times before Beaver. Then I drove my moms car her windshild whippers stoped working, and a huge rock hit her windshield. Wow I cant believe we made it. We went out of Antelope point which I highly recomend, it was then a great adventure to find a spot to dock the houseboat. We made really good friends with Energy Solutions Family (ntk) We had a great week. Tons of tubing, tons of wake-boarding, a little water-skiing, and a lot more knee boarding. We had beautiful glass until 9:00am awesome! We love Powell!

6 comments:

Elena said...

Y'all have the most fun. I'm going to stow away in a suitcase for your next trip. How did Ellie's assessment go? Do you like their teacher?

Christy Matthews said...

On my gosh! You go girls! What brave girls you have! I can't believe that first picture she looks so much like you did at that age! I am almost crying I am so sad that I missed Lake Powell! What fun! Wish we could have been there! Miss ya!

Brenda said...

I am so jealous! I need a vacation. I am excited to see you and all of the girls next week.

somebodysmom said...

You and Elle are twins born a generation apart. So much fun. I just don't understand people who don't like Powell, but I'm glad there are some because that leaves more room for us on the lake.

Amy Peterson said...

I am so sad we missed Powell! Now we are only 4 hours so we will all have to plan a trip!

Jennifer said...

what fun!!! I love love the shot of elle on the kneeboard. how is that shoulder of yours anyhow??? dave said you think you are still a teenage and can do everything they can. I say...you go girl!!!