I know that it has been a little while since the book release for Breaking Dawn however I was looking through some pictures and found these, and then my husband wondered if we were the Timpanogas traveling pants sisterhood? Some of you will know what the Timp. Literary society is, and for those who don't I will tell you after this weekend. Sorry. As we were sitting there a fire truck, and ambulance pulled up, and people were commenting that people were dying to get the book. It was pretty pathetic, however we had a great time talking, eating, and playing cards for about 30 sec.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I know that we are a little CRAZY!
Posted by Tami Vincent at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ohhhh, no fair. You guys do so many fun things together! I am so jealous! Miss you guys! How has school been going for the girls?
I'm so lucky better yet blessed to be part of your life. Dave is very funny. Maybe it is time for a totally updated name.
I'm jealous, too!
Have a great time with the TLC! I wish I were coming this year!!
how fun. you guys are just too gorgeous! I love all the smiles. What a fun night.
I was all way too much fun! My favorite quote was "It's like being at a zoo and trying not to look!"
I think that you do more fun stuff than anyone I know. And you looked so good on GTU, you have some serious stage talent!
So, you've got me wondering about this Timp. Lit. Society?
It was great seeing you last week, you are amazing!
Post a Comment