So I am always up for a challenge. On the 4th of July my family decided to have a little contest. Millage! who could do the most millage either swimming, biking or running by Nov. 2nd. Guess who is ahead. That's right me, but not by very far, so if you see me running, or trying to swim for those of you that know me, notice that I did put trying, I am going to win. So good luck family! We are also doing the biggest loser, so hopefully by doing the millage I will win the biggest loser also. The only thing stopping me is those darn Caramel apples. Dang!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Caramel apples hu? How do I get some of those? Way to go girl--you're so good. When do you find the time? I just can't figure that out for myself!
I want to play. How fun. I like the miles thing too. Clever idea.
What a great idea! If we tried that in our family we'd just have to give the award to Jenny before we started. She's running about 40 miles per week right now during marathon season!!
You'r on for the weigth challenge. See you in November.
Post a Comment