This is what happens when you let a 4 year old girl rule over the kids that I was watching. I told them to go upstairs and play in the playroom. Elle asked what could they do? I said why dont you pretend that your the mom and the boys are your children. 10 min. later this is how they came down stairs. I did catch them before they put on lip gloss. So sorry!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I am so sorry James!
Posted by Tami Vincent at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice! We totally used to dress my little brother up in girl stuff when he was little. What else do you do when you really wanted your mom to have a girl. Just pretend I guess ;) My dad used to get sooo mad at us too.
Hey, she didn't polish their toes or pierce their ears. I think you're good.
That is classic! I remember doing the same thing to my brothers. I bet those boys were like "what in the world is she doing to us?" Way cute dress up stuff!
Lovin' it! My parents' only boy came at the end of three girls. The one and only time we tried to dress him up my dad freaked out. I guess he wasn't willing to see another girl in the house.
I love it when boys come to play because there really isn't much to play with in an all girl house that stereotypically they should be playing with. Let's be honest though, they probably loved it. It was something new and different even though their dad wouldn't approve. Oh wait wasn't James the only boy, he should be used to it right?
Post a Comment