
I just wanted to thank my hubby for taking me on a hot date. Thats what my girls say when we are going on a date. We had a chance to get away for a weekend and we decided to go up to Daniels summit lodge, one of our favorite places to go. It was so cold so most of the time we spent wrapped up in a blanket watching great movies. I have never seen so much snow. It was up to the roof, but it was absolutly beautiful at night when all the trees were lite up. We had great food, great entertainment and great company.
Friday, March 21, 2008
WOW THAT WAS SO FUN!
Posted by Tami Vincent at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are you guys in bed???? What's under the sheet Tami?? ;) Looks like a HOT HOT date to me. So fun.
Hey this blog is rated G. That is me under a blanket, just watching a movie. It was a great date.
Yeah, we believe it's rated G. I put the blankets up to my neck when I've rated G pajamas on, too. You can't do a bed shot and not expect us sickos to not tease.:)
Fun that you got to get away for the weekend. Sounds so relaxing and cozy. I'm ready for one of those kind of weekends. It looks like you were having a "great" time on your G rated hot date!
Just have to weigh in with the "sickos" I totally thought the same thing because it looks like Dave is in his rated "G" top so automatically I assumed....that you were just cuddling. Good for you guys. Everyone needs to sport little action shots on the blog every now and then. It's not like Jeff doesn't talk about it without it though. Glad you guys had a good time.
P.S. I bag tagged you! Check it out on my blog.
Post a Comment