
Today we had the rad chance to go see U23D, it was totally awesome. The music was awesome, Bono's voice was awesome, lets just say that man has a lot of power. It was so hard to sit down and listen to the concert I wanted to jump out of my seat and start dancing. It was almost better than the real deal. No standing next to sweaty gross people, and it is not so loud. Wow I must be getting old. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
Saturday, March 8, 2008
ROCK ON BABY!
Posted by Tami Vincent at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! I'm with you on sweaty people - but add drunk to the mix and it just gets bad. I went to a Depeche Mode concert (how old am I?) where people were stripping down. Yuck - because most should not be exposing what they were exposing. I like country so I'd have to say Collin Raye or George Strait/Faith Hill/Tim McGraw combo.
So glad you guys had a good time. We felt bad we had to miss it, but it was awesome. By far the best $8.00 concert I've ever been to. That was better than front row for me. I felt like I was backstage and on stage for the whole thing. Other than U2 IMAX, Sting was awesome. I went with my girlfriends as my bachlorette party. We had second row and I can honestly say he was the last man I thought was hot before getting married. I know he's old, but he is in amazing shape and has some serious moves. Another great one was Tom Petty Wildflowers. Every single song was great and we sang every word. Good times.
It was TOTALLY RAD, Like for sure! We had so much fun too. I think if Ted and Dave weren't sitting in between us we totally would have been standing up rock-n out! I don't think there was even anyone behind us either. Fun times! My favorite concert was Lenny Kravitz...hands down best concert I've been to. Maybe because I was standing right next to the stage or maybe because I fought over his sweat towel with some dude. What does a dude want with his sweat towel anyway? Ultimately, I yanked the towel out of his ferry little hands.
Post a Comment