
So we were over at my in-laws for dinner tonight and we were waiting to eat dinner, it was time to say the prayer. My cute niece was saying it, and going into a little detail when all of the sudden out of no-where my cute little Elle says Amen! She was done, she was hungry and was ready to eat. Everyone lost it after that. I love how funny kids are sometimes.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Kids say the funniest things
Posted by Tami Vincent at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been there and wanted to do that many times - in church or at meals. Amen, you said it all and there is nothing more to say so alright already!
Hey, can Elle come to our sacrament meeting next week? We get some doozies. I'm thinking we could start nipping things in the bud.
Cutie.
That is funny! I love how honest kids are...cause we have all wanted to say "Amen already" a time or two...or twenty! She is so funny...she is always cracking me up when she is here. Cute picture of her too!
She is so funny! She always says the funniest things in the car on the way to pre-school too. The drive isn't going to be quite as fun without her next year. I love that picture of her too!
Post a Comment